Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top Story

Well, Makenna has now been on tv! She made the top story on the local news and the headline story online today due to the restaurant incident. The Johnsons were interviewed by channel 8 news, wfaa, today about what happened. I was caught in a short clip getting Makenna off the bus. She was so beautiful! I couldn't stop smiling when I saw her hoping around and singing. I care so deeply for her, and what happened at the restaurant just breaks my heart. NO child should EVER be treated like that! So please, spread the word! I encourage all of you to be an advocate for kids like Makenna! Please, if anything, just do it for her, the sweet, beautiful, precious girl she is.

Here is the link to the video and story:

Whew, today has been quite the day! Super busy, but so exciting! After the news crew left, we finished up getting ready for our little Easter get together. Denise, Keith, and their kids (Matt and Marianne's dear friends) came over and we all had an AMAZING dinner! I'm gonna have to work it off for sure though! I just love cookouts, gorgeous weather, and my second family!

More exciting news, I got a B on my bio test from last week! I am not very good in biology, so to me that was pretty darn good!

Well, I better finish up my homework and get some much needed sleep!

Praying for my cousin and Makenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment