Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow, snow, go away...Come again some other day!

It has snowed somewhere around 4-5 inches here in Frisco Texas and it is March 21st!!! This is absolutely ridiculous! I am so ready for warm weather, it is supposed to spring time, not winter! Am I being a little bitter? Maybe so, but I do live in Texas and this much snow is just not normal!

Anyways, I just got back from church and Pastor Aubrey gave a great message. I have a lot on my mind today and I am still feeling the stress of not knowing what to do next semester. And the reality of school starting back up tomorrow isn't necessarily helping my case. I am trying so so hard to be patient and wait for God to guide me in making the right decision, but sometimes it is just so hard!

I had a great spring break though! The Johnson family and I went to Edmond, Oklahoma to visit some of their family and friends. We stayed with Marsha, Marianne's aunt. She was so sweet and made me feel very welcome. I loved all of their family and was so glad to finally put some faces to names! I also got the privileged of meeting some of their good friends that also have special children. These children have all had such a huge impact on my life, even though I only spent a short amount of time with them. While we were in OK, we went to the Oklahoma City Science Museum, the Zoo (which Makenna loved!! She was amazed by the giraffes, it was hilarious watching her face and listening to her laugh), and we ate delicious food all week, and had a lot of fun playing wii fit! Makenna was so good the whole trip, and we had a lot of "bonding" time together! I felt weird not waking up to her singing yesterday morning. Thank you so much to the Johnson's for everything and thank you to everyone else for opening up your homes and your family to me with open arms. I truly do feel like a part of the family now! I love it!

(P.S.- Pictures coming soon from our trip!)

There is a lot to get done this week. I have several projects and tests coming up and information to get into a couple of schools. I have transcripts to send in to Evangel and UTD, and financial information to send in as well. There have been some complications in getting my high school transcripts sent but hopefully it will all work out this week.

Well, that is about all for now, I'm sure I will have more to say this next week. I am off to get lunch with my mama! I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother ( that may be a little off topic, but I just felt the need to say it- I love her so so much! Thank you for all you do!! )

Praying for guidance and wisdom!


No comments:

Post a Comment