Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm amazed by You...how You love me

Ok, so I promised I would be real on here, so today that is exactly what I am going to be. God is doing amazing things in my life right now. Each and every day, He takes my breath away... especially today.

I am human. I admit right now that sometimes I think I can do it all by myself. The truth is, I can't. I can try my absolute best to be perfect, but no matter what, I will fail. It is the love and grace of God, though, that puts that burning desire in my heart to be something great. To use my gifts, talents, and abilities to further pursue His kingdom and to be a light to my world. I truly believe that God has a purpose and plan for me. Although the walk may seem dark at times, He is shining that light at the end of the tunnel. Now I don't mean to get all "preachy" here, but seriously, some people just need to wake up and see what an amazing life God has given them. He has given everyone a talent worth sharing, something that can glorify His name in some way. So use it! Glorify Him, no matter what it takes. Chase after His heart, and you will find your own.

Lord, thank you:
- For my family
- For my friendships
- For my ability to lead a group of amazing students in Epic student ministries
- For the passion you have put in my heart to serve in all areas of my life
- For the love you have given me to share
- For the hope you have given me for the future
- For the guidance you have given me throughout this past year
- For the confidence you have given me in my faith
- For Makenna
- For the dream you have given me to work with special needs children
- For putting the Johnson family in my life
- For allowing me to glorify you without being ashamed
- For my incredible parents who have taught me so much
- For loving me, through the good and the bad

I am so amazed by His love, His grace, and His beauty. He is doing something incredible in my life, and the lives around me. I will do everything it takes to make all areas of my life glorify Him.

"Look to the skies, hope arise. See His majesty revealed. More than this life, there is love. There is hope and this is real...Your love is changing us, calling us." -Tear Down the Walls by Hillsong United

4 comments:

  1. All I have to say is, "Awesome!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you. Are we adding tattoos to our bucket lists??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have so, so much to be thankful for! Thank you for that reminder! Love your blog-I found it through precious Makenna's caringbridge site.

    ReplyDelete