Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter first off! Service was so AMAZING today! So unique, and non-traditional. I love my church so much, they aren't afraid to take a different spin on things. There was an artist that came and painted two portraits during the message and songs...it was incredible! Pastor John spoke about the real meaning behind everything, it was such a great message! Yesterday, I painted the girls toes and Marlee's fingers for Easter. Marlee was amazed by the whole thing, it was adorable. A few of her nails came off in the tub and she freaked. I rushed to fix them so she would calm down, it was funny. Makenna did pretty well with me painting her toe nails too. Here are a few pics from yesterday and today:






Yesterday, we also had a little fun dancing around the house! We have started doing this the past few days because Makenna absolutely loves it and it's an added workout :) I swear, music is the key to Kenna's soul. We took some video and pics of the kids dancing, myself included, and I loved watching Kenna's face light up when the music came on. She loves upbeat songs, like Fireflight, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber. Such a little girl! If you want to see the video or pics, just go to my facebook.

Today was a great day, but I, as always, am still trying to figure out what the next step is in my so-called "journey". I feel like it is time for me to be independent and get a place of my own, but finding a roommate has been a struggle. (If any of you know of anyone looking for a roommate in the Plano/Allen/Mckinney area please let me know!!!) I can't seem to stop asking God to give me the answers, and I am finding that I am becoming less and less patient. I guess mainly because I only have 5 weeks of school left this semester, and then what? Today, I decided to move into my dad's house for a while, until I figure out my plans for next semester. Due to some personal things, it was just the best thing for me to do right now. I know that it will all work out just fine. He is glad to have me here, and so is his puppy Betty. It will be an adjustment, but I know we will make it work. I have been dealing with stress, worry, and impatience lately and I could really use some prayer for that. I know what I want to do, but not how to get there. I know in His time, it will happen and I will be given clarity and understanding, despite all the confusion along the way.

Praying for strength, forgiveness, understanding, and maturity. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us! You are our one and only savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment