Monday, March 29, 2010

Beautiful

Mmmm how I love beautiful sunny days like today! There's a lot going on in the next few days, so I'll get yall caught up! First off, I have been studying my butt off for my government test tomorrow, so I'm praying that I do well on that. Tomorrow is going to be such a busy day, but a lot of fun! After class, I'm going to go to Makenna's house and get things ready for our little Easter party and for the news interview! Yep, that's right, news interview! Somehow channel 8 news managed to find out about the incident at the restaurant with Makenna where they were asked to leave. So, they are coming by the house tomorrow afternoon to meet Makenna and ask her parents, and possibly even myself, a few questions. They were very upset by what happened, and want to do a story. Who knows where it will go or what will happen, but we are just all putting it in God's hands. I'm a little nervous, but glad that they get to meet the wonderful, beautiful girl I have the privilege of taking care of. I think that anyone that gets to meet her is given a different perspective on life, which has led me to where I am today. I just love that girl so much! To me, she is the true definition of beauty! Speaking of Makenna, she had an awesome day at school today. Another little boy in her class, who is blind, played so well with Makenna today. When they went to the activity room, he listened for her hop to find her. How neat is that!!! Once he found her he would say "Kenna, Kenna!" Then he would begin to tickle her and say "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Makenna loved every minute of it and laughed hysterically. Her teachers said it was precious, I wish I could have seen. Makenna really does have the best laugh! Tomorrow, we are also having a little Easter party at the Johnson's house with some of their close friends. We are going to have a delicious meal/picnic and just hang out and have a good time. I'm looking forward to it!

More good news too! My best friends are coming in town this Thursday!! I CAN'T wait!!!! They all don't get to come in often, so I am super excited. Meghan, Sarah, and Macy (hopefully) will be in town for Easter weekend! I am so excited about Easter by the way!! I love my church and I love worshiping such an awesome God! The scarifies He has made for us are unbelievable! Back to what I was saying though, these girls I know I will be friends with the rest of my life. They are those kind of friends that you can be your absolute self around, the kind that would be there in a heartbeat if you needed them, the kind that are real with you, and the kind that encourage you in every area of your life, including spiritually. I love them so much and am so blessed to have them in my life! Speaking of best friends, CONGRATS to my best best friend Meghan McDonald!! She applied for a bed and breakfast position at Evangel for next semester, where she will get a room to herself and be responsible for tours and other cool things, and she got accepted today! YAY! So proud of you Meg! Can't wait to see yall later this week! Yay for reunions!!

Well, I must get back to some last minute studying! Looking forward to more beautiful weather this week!!

Praying for wisdom tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Allie, I just love reading your blog. It's so nice to see that you have a life outside of watching my sweet grandchild, Makenna. You are such a special young lady and I can't thank you enough for all you do for my kids and grandkids. Happy Easter to you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete