Friday, April 16, 2010

Inspiration

The ability to create absolutely anything is just so powerful. As Miracle Makers is turning into more of a business, complete with a new website(should be up soon), business cards, a facebook group, and some starting customers, I realize how far my creativity can take me. I am so blessed to be able to express myself through creative ways, and have people be inspired by that. All of this creativity and the idea of starting a non-profit business has stemmed from something more than just a few craft supplies and a couple of new ideas, it has stemmed from MY inspiration. I want so badly to help other people and make a huge difference in the lives of many, and maybe this business can be the beginning of something great. After much thought was put into it, I realized that I have such a passion for Makenna and other children like her. I realized that SHE is my inspiration. She inspired me to actually get this business going. I have always thought about starting something before, but she helped me to realize that my abilities can be put into action, rather than just being kept to myself. The name Miracle Makers was even inspired by this beautiful little girl. She is such a miracle to me, to her family, to her teachers, and to anyone else that passes her way. I just love that girl!

My friend Lindsey and I have been talking more and more about getting an apartment this summer. She is coming to stay with me next weekend so that we can go look around, we already have a couple of places in mind. We have also been looking for good deals on things we may need, such as furniture, kitchen-ware, and any other things. If any of you know of any good deals, or are trying to sell something, PLEASE let me know! We are both college kids, so we don't have too much money to spend. Ha! It would be MUCH appreciated!

I am SO ready for school to be over with! I only have 3-4 weeks left, which means lots of studying to do and more homework to get done! It is going to be a huge weight lifted off my back once I get everything done. The countdown for summer begins!

Well that is about all I have time for today, as I have a lot to get done today!

Praying for Miracle Makers to make a difference, and for sweet Kenna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment