Friday, April 16, 2010

It may be a hectic life, but it sure is a good one!

The website for Miracle Makers is now up! It took a lot of messing around with and getting things just right, but I am proud to say that it is complete! To visit the website just click on the link below:

http://creativemiraclemakers.blogspot.com/

I have already had my first customers and it is so exciting! I love making things for other people, and I love the cause that it is all going to. The whole business just brings about a new happiness in me. I LOVE it! However, I am ready for the semester to be over with, and for the summer to begin, so that I can become even more serious about this business. Also, Marianne and I have been planning some pretty neat things to do with Kenna and the other kids (including water therapy for Kenna! ha!)! It should be fun!!

Kenna had a good day today once she got home from school, a lot better than her morning was apparently. Poor girl woke up screaming with tears rolling down her face, and no one knew why. My heart really hurts for her sometimes. Since I have been working with her, I have found out what it feels like to want so badly to help her or to make her worries go away, but sometimes it seems impossible. I am glad that she had a good afternoon though! We sang a bunch of songs, danced a little, and I let her hop all over the house. She loves being able to have that freedom and I love watching her explore (even though it ends up a little messy at times haha).

Somewhat off topic, but today I was thinking about how I truly am so blessed, and I think too often I let that go unnoticed. My hectic life doesn't always allow me to sit back, breathe, and just be at peace with what I have.

I love the parents I have. I love the friends I have. I love the second family I have(you know who you are- mjals). I love Makenna. I love the Jesus I serve. I love the church I call home. I love my ability to create. I love my life...and I am grateful for it!

Other than that, there is not too much else to say for today. Please, check out the website and if you have any feedback I would love to hear it!!

Praying for patience to get through these last few weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment