Thursday, April 29, 2010

Relaxation

For the first time in a long time, I am taking some time to sit back and relax! Mmm how nice this is! It's just me, my computer, a big cozy chair and some caramel chex mix :) I should probably be sitting outside though, the weather is so nice (the kind were I can drive with my windows down, turn the music up, and feel the breeze in my face- the best kind!) The past couple of days have been crazy, stressful, and busy. Lindsey and I have decided to hold off on making a decision on the apartment we want to go with. There was just too much to do and in little time, we figured the stress was not worth making a rash decision. She will be back in a couple of weeks and we will talk to the two complexes we are interested in, and make our decision from there. It is very exciting, but somewhat hard to soak in all at the same time, if that makes sense.

Today was busy as well. I had a bio lecture test (got a B on that! woo!), a debate in government (which was NOT fun for me, I had to argue that I support certain aspects of the healthcare bill that I don't- had to pretend I was a democrat), and had a huge presentation in my humanities class, which went well. I only have two weeks of class left and I am counting down the days! There's a lot of reviewing to do, tests to be prepared for, and things to get done. I am trying to take it a day at a time and push through it!

I would like to wish Macy McKinzie a VERY happy birthday!!! She is one of my BEST friends and I love her to death! She has been there for me so much in my life and will be one of those people I never loose touch with. She is one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth, talented, caring, Godly women I know. I hope you have an AMAZING day Maceface :) Speaking of Mace, she is getting ready to go on a two week mission trip to Kenya! I know she will do great things there and make an impact. Please pray she has a safe, and powerful trip!

Makenna has been doing great! Still having a little bit of trouble with the destructive mood she gets in, where she wants to tear down anything she can in the house. My main concern is that she doesn't hurt herself. I love to let her have fun, hop around, and play, but at the same time I have to keep a close watch on her. The other day I made some brownies and brought them over to the Johnson's house, and Makenna went to town! She loved them and kept signing "more". It was so cute. By the end of it, it looked like she took a dive in a chocolate bath. Although it's a mess to clean up, she enjoys treats like that so much, that it is totally worth it.

Well, I have a hobby lobby trip to make (a little obsessed with this store ha ha). I have a ton of hair clips to get started on for the Oklahoma Hope Link fundraiser. So glad that I am getting to be a part of this!

Praying for apartment decisions, for the kids I lead at Hope Fellowship every Tuesday and Wednesday, and for the Johnsons! Love each and every one of you!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment