Monday, April 26, 2010

Growing Up

Well, I would be lying if I said my life was calming down finally. It seems like it never ends. I don't want to sound as if I am complaining, but I would seriously love it if I could just calm down, take things a day at a time, and be worry free. But, I am a firm believer in the fact that that is just not in my genes. So...I must learn to deal.

This past weekend Lindsey and I went apartment shopping and found a couple that we are really interested in. However, I just found out today that one of them that has a really good deal going on has only one left of the floor plan we want. So stressful! This means that we have to fill out the application, get all the deposit money together, and officially become "independent" I guess you could say by tomorrow! This is a little scary. We are both not sure if we should take the offer or if we should wait it out and go with the other choice. If we do this though, we risk the chance of rent prices going up by the time we move in. We both don't have much money to spend, and luckily we have all of the furniture we need already, we just need to find the best place to put it! It is all so overwhelming! Please pray that we make the right decision and be at peace with it!

Speaking of this weekend, my car and I were not the best of friends. My dear car decided that it wanted to add a list of things to worry about to my list. After Lindsey and I left a thrift store, we got back in my car and the rear view mirror fell off, the engine light came on, and the gas light came on. About an hour later, my mom called me and told me that I got a ticket in the mail. Well, story of my life right there! ha! I am SOOOO grateful for the Johnson's though!!! They have helped so much with my car and I can't thank them enough! Matt took care of my engine light problems and even filled up my gas tank yesterday! It may not seem like much to yall, but it seriously meant the world to me! I got the rear view mirror fixed too. So, now all that's left, is to pay my ticket. I can do it!

As the end of this semester approaches faster and faster, I notice how antsy I am. I am just ready to get it over with and have that huge weight lifted off my back. Please pray that I get through these next couple of weeks (the less stress, the better).

Makenna has been doing pretty good the past few days. I was so glad to introduce her to Lindsey! She kept showing off for her, giving her hugs, and just bein sweet Kenna. It was precious! Lindsey loved her and their family, which made me very happy. Hopefully she will get to know them even better this summer.

Well, I better get some rest so I can get through my busy day tomorrow!

Praying for guidance in apartment decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment