Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best in Class!

Today has been such a good day! I actually enjoyed my biology class today and toally understood every part of the lecture, which doesn't happen often might I add! We talked about genetic disorders, down syndrome, and some other interesting things. I even stayed after class to ask the teacher extra questions, which she appreciated. I told her I was so interested in this stuff because I am majoring in special education. Also, in my humanitites class today I was told that I was voted best in class for a creative project we turned in last week! I worked so hard on it and it was worth it! My final grade was a 107!!! My teacher told me that my project was going to be displayed in some huge art exhibit at the end of the semester, featuring work from all the Collin College campuses. How cool is that?!?! Very excited :)

More big news!! Kenna lost her first tooth today! She looks so precious! I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to come. I can't believe she is getting so big and that she will be in kindergarten next year. Marianne and I were talking yesterday about how I haven't even been apart of their lives for a year, and already so much has happened! I have had a complete life change, and for the good! All the little things in Kenna's life, and the accomplishments she's made and continues to make, I get so excited about! I can't begin to tell you how much love I have for that girl!

I signed up for a summer class today, and am actually excited about it! I am going to be taking a yoga class! I have always wanted to know how to do yoga, and this will fill my physical education credit. It is only twice a week for two hours each time, and goes from June until August.

Tomorrow is apartment shopping day with Lindsey! I am kinda nervous, but very exctied at the same time. I just want to make sure that I ask all the right questions and don't forget anything. Since this is my first apartment, I'm still learning what it is all about. If you have any suggestions please let me know :)Lindsey is also going to be coming with me to work tomorrow! I can't wait for her to meet Kenna!

Hope yall are having a wonderful day!

Praying for my 6th grade girls I lead at Epic on Wednesday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment