Sunday, May 23, 2010

the past...

It's funny how the past always seems to come back and haunt me. It never fails. And to be completely honest, I'm not in the greatest of moods now because of that. I promised to always be real, so that's what I'll be. Without giving too many details, I am having a VERY hard leaving past relationships in the past. In the sense that I just want to leave them in the past, but they won't stay there. There is always some sort of drama that comes my way and I have a difficult time handling it. I like to keep my life as drama free as possible...other people at the moment are trying to bring it in though.

I just need to take a breather. I want so badly to just get out of this town for a while and forget about everything...however reality will be here waiting to bite me in the butt when I return.

Lord, please help me to see that with You NOTHING is impossible! With You, I have EVERYTHING and that is more than enough. In my weakness, You are made stronger.

Hoping for a brighter day tomorrow filled with strength and forgiveness!

No comments:

Post a Comment