Thursday, May 27, 2010

a life for Christ

Yesterday I was blessed in an amazing way! Totally unexpected and taken by surprise when the youth leader at my church, David, told me that someone wants to sponsor and pay for my trip to camp as a leader this summer! I told David that I would not be able to go unless the trip was going to be of no cost for the leaders, and he told me to continue to pray about it and they would help find a way for me to get there if I felt it was what God wanted me to do. So that I did, I prayed. It is incredible how the Lord blesses those who seek Him above ALL things. If we seek His Kingdom and have faith that He will provide, He will and He always does. I'm not sure who this person is, but they have blessed me with their generosity and I will never be able to repay them for that! I'm just so incredibly thankful!

**Romans 12= good stuff. Go read it if you haven't. It inspired me toady. Especially verse 9 "Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it."

Let this encourage you to see all people as beautiful, no matter what you may see on the outside.

I really want a craft room one day. This one would due I guess ha ha.


Please continue to prayer for Marianne! Her surgery is one week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment