Tuesday, May 25, 2010

new found love

I now have a new found love for blogging, as of today. I have given my blog a "makeover". I'm in love with this new website I found: http://www.shabbyblogs.com/extra.html So adorable! If you blog, I recommend taking a look! I have decided to change up the way I blog a little bit. I want to post pictures, videos, quotes, and other things I stumble upon that inspire me, rather than just "journal" about my day. I want to post things I love, things I find beautiful, things that make me happy, things that inspire me to embrace creativity. I believe that creativity comes in many forms and can be expressed in so many ways, so why not take advantage of that? The ability to create and express is never ending, and who knows who you may inspire along the way, this is the beauty of it all.

I miss her, my best friend. She comes home in 7 days.

I love flea markets. I want to go back to Canton, Texas.
I love cupcakes and sweet desserts. I want to go to this place in Austin.

I want to learn how to sew. I also love antique/vintage things.
I love these trees. So pretty.

What a beautiful mess this is. Embrace what you love.

Be inspired.


I want to one day intern for this and take part in the special ed program in Guatemala. I miss missionary work:
http://www.kidsalive.org/involvement/missionary-opportunities/

I hope you enjoy my new blog as much as I do. It challenges me to think outside of the box and reminds me that being different is refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment