Saturday, July 31, 2010

reunited!

I love my friends so much! Last night we had such a fun night together, with ALL of us girls back together for the first time this summer! They all bring such joy to my life and remind me of how blessed I am so be surrounded by such wonderful, Godly women!





Today I spent the day out in the sun with Kenna. We went swimming for a majority of the afternoon and it was so peaceful...we both loved soaking up the sun! Also, seizure activity seems to be less and less! Thank you for the continued prayers!

This week I am praying that all the high school kids in our youth group at church have a fun, safe, life-changing trip as they head out to LA tomorrow for missionary work! God has been doing some incredible things in the lives of so many students lately and even in mine! He is so eternally faithful. A couple of days ago when I was spending some time doing my devotionals, I came across this "Sometimes it is the process, not the outcome, that is glorifying to God. If we realize that moment-by-moment obedience is the goal, then each moment, as it comes, is precious." This spoke so deeply to me. I have come to realize that the process of things going on in my life are often times more important than the outcome. Today I read something else that reassured me, "Let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."- James 1:4. Lord, thank you for giving me patience and opening my eyes up to Your plan. Thank you for reminding me of how important it is to be content in You, even when the world around me doesn't seem to make much sense. Thank you for always catching me when I begin to fall. Your grace astounds me!!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful week!!!!

Much love!

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment