Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love is in the air!

Kaci Brooke Mason marries Nick Brinlee yesterday! What a beautiful wedding it was! It was their fairytale come true...
Congratulations and I wish you the best in your marriage Mr. and Mrs. Brinlee!

The gorgeous bride and my sweet friend, Kaci
I had a date to the wedding with the McKinzie family! So fun!
Christina and I!

Also, Happy Anniversary to Matt and Marianne Johnson! Eleven years today and still so in love! Thank you for all yall have done for me and congratulations on this special day!! Love you both!

Never forget how precious love is! Tell the people you love today just how much they mean to you. It will brighten their day, I guarantee it! Always love from the center of who you are.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. - 1 Corinthians 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment