Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our God

Have you ever been so overwhelmed by the endless love and grace that Christ has for you? This past week at camp I experienced a deeper understanding of what it means to forgive, love, and surrender. It just amazes me that after all we do, after all the sin we commit, after all the mess, He is still there...waiting for us. He unconditionally loves us and bestows His grace upon us.

This past week at camp I was surrounded by students who have such an evident heart for God. They are seeking after Him at such a young age, and so passionately at that. It inspired me tremendously. He did some amazing works in my heart this week and for that I am incredibly grateful. I can't necessarily put into words the feelings I felt. All I can say is that I have never been so at peace and content with being alone, especially in the presence of God, in my entire life. Just knowing that He has a purpose and plan for me was more than enough. His fingerprints touched me and He had an amazing design for my life when He made me. To let that go unnoticed would just be ridiculous. We serve a God that is stronger, greater, higher than any other, healer, awesome in power. He is OUR God and He loves unconditionally. What could be greater than this?

Here are some pictures from camp: Such great memories that will never be forgotten and I am SO blessed to have been a part of it!





















Ever since the end of camp, I have been fixated on this song by the Almost called "Your love is extravagant". These words speak to me so deeply: "Your love is extravagant...I find I'm moving to the rhythms of Your grace...Capture my heart again."



Lord, please help me to keep this burning passion in my heart for You. When I feel weak, please remind me that You are stronger. Please help me to remember that YOU have bigger and better plans for me!

Please be praying for:
Makenna Johnson
Avery Akeman
Ellie Kate
Alex Ward

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Much love!!!

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment