Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moving to the rhythms of Your grace...

Well, what the day it has been! A long one, but in the end I am reminded of how blessed I am. Thank you Lord for constantly providing for me and for lifting my spirit when I feel down!

Yesterday, another child with CFD (same thing Makenna is diagnosed with) was sent to heaven. She is now dancing with Him, but it is a confusing time for her family and others affected by CFD. Although I didn't know this little girl, I do know that I will be lifting her and her family up in prayer right now!

Today was a reminder to me of just how precious this life is. How sweet this time is. As I was playing with Kenna in the afternoon, I looked at her and my heart melted. How incredible is it that I am honored with the privilege to play a part in her life. She is such a miracle to every path that she crosses. And although some days can be rough and some days we don't understand why things go the way they do, nothing will EVER stop us from giving up hope. We will always be reminded of how He is working things together for our good.

Speaking of working things together for our good, I would like to share a scripture I came across today that really spoke to me:

"God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks. It's a good thing to quietly hope, quietly hope for help from God." Lamentations 3:25-26 (MSG)

As I am faced with challenges and hard times, I am always led back to the rhythms of His grace. God, I want to diligently seek you in all that I do and I will wait for the man that does the same. I will lean on Your understanding, not my own. I thank You for all You have taught me and for ordaining my steps in such a way that things continue to work together for my good.

Tomorrow is a new day filled with hope and beauty! I hope that everyone has a fabulous Friday! Much love!!!

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment