Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Makenna's 6th Birthday!

Happy Birthday sweet Kenna Bear! You are 6 years old today and growing so fast! You have been such an incredible blessing to my life and to so many others. You, my dear, are quite the miracle.


I have known you for almost a year now and it is incredible what God has done in my life, all because of you. Although you may not realize how much of an influence you have on the people around you, you brighten people's lives daily. You have such an inspiring love for everyone and anything. Your smile lights up the room and your laugh is the absolute best. You bring peace to my heart. You bring faith to me when I am discouraged. You challenge me to be a better person. You have redefined prayer for me, having absolute faith that He can do anything and everything and believing that He WILL! Your innocence is beautiful. Your joy in the simple things, like Dora and pudding, are gentle reminders of just how precious this life is. You accept me for me, you love me for me. You are a BEAUTIFUL child of God and you amaze me.

I pray that this year brings many miracles!

I love you from the bottom of my heart Makenna Eden!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment