Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THANK YOU!!!

Today was an exciting day...GOOD news and I just wanted to share...

FINANCIAL AID CAME THROUGH!!!!!!!!!

For all of you that have been praying for me and this whole financial situation, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!! It means so much to me to know that I have wonderful friends and family that crowd around me during tough times and remind me of the amazing blessings He can store upon me!! I was awarded money to cover the entire cost of my tuition, books, and some left over to save for next semester (not much, but it will get me started at least!)! God is SO faithful and He definitely blessed me beyond measure in this situation and all it took was faithful obedience, discipline, and prayer! Again, thank you SO much to those of you that have encouraged me and prayed for me these past few weeks! Praying for an awesome fall semester and guidance in my steps to follow!!!

Much Love!!!

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment