Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PRAY

PLEASE PRAY FOR ANGIE AKEMAN!

She is a wonderful woman with such a strong heart for the Lord, her precious special daughter, husband, family, and friends. I have had the privilege of meeting her through the Johnson family and she has become such an inspiration to me. She is VERY sick in the hospital right now and is having a difficult time fighting whatever it is that is wrong with her. She is having horrible headaches, nausea, high blood pressure, etc for unknown reasons. Her and her family are in desperate need for prayer right now!

Visit her daughter's website to learn more about this family and what is going on right now!

Also, I would like to say thank you to those that continue to bless me this week! It is incredible how faithful He is in times of need as long as you are cheerfully giving to Him as He asks! He listens to our prayers and cares SO much! I am still trying to wrap my mind around this unfailing incredible love of His. It is so so beautiful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment